- So who are you rooting for in the Super Bowl? The Seahawks? The Broncos? Or the commercials? I'm going with the ads because I'm not a fan of either team.
- I felt a little like Punxsutawney Phil yesterday because I saw my shadow outside. Hopefully it doesn't mean six more weeks of winter. Anyway I was extremely excited to see it because we have been in an inversion – which is a fancy way of saying no sun for you buttholes – since Jan. 12 and finally after 18 days of a foggy haze there was a blue sky with the sun shining down on us. It was awesome.
- Since I'm greater than 40, I get the backdoor how are you check-up from my doctor, and lucky me, it was this week. Everything went well and overall I'm in good shape. I just need to figure out how to get rid of this geographic tongue and then I'll be a happy camper.
- I also discovered that I am officially sterile. They ran a test to make sure all of my boys were down for the count and they are. I am just like a Christmas tree now and sporting only ornamental balls.
- When Kyle gets in trouble, he gets upset and proclaims that he's sad because he thinks I don't love him anymore. It's so hard not to laugh at him because he gets overly dramatic and it's quite amusing. I do my best to refrain and assure him that I will always love him even if he had just poured orange juice all over Tank.
- Happy Chinese New Year. It's the Year of the Horse. I'm not sure what you're suppose to do to celebrate but how about a joke: What did the horse say when it fell? I've fallen and I can't giddyup! And on that note I'll be "trotting" off. =)
Have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping by.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.