- Yes that is a bounce house, and Mrs. Shife and I thought we were being the biggest morons in the parenting world for even thinking about getting that for Kyle and Hayden. But we did it and they love it, and it will be a Christmas that we remember fondly.
- I just finished the book Unbroken about Louis Zamperini. Absolutely amazing, and I can't complain about anything after hearing what Louie had to go through just to make back home from World War II.
- My favorite quote of the week: The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise man grows it under his feet. – James Openheim
- My weird thought of the week: "Jesus loves you" takes on a whole new meaning if you're in a Mexican prison.
- And finally in the "You Can't Make This Shit Up" category: Man High on Meth Fights Off 15 Officers While Masturbating. I smell a Lifetime movie of the week coming. Yes, I admit coming might have been a poor wording choice there.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
I'm impressed that you have turned your garage into a play area, and a clean one at that. And then to add a bouncy castle? Awesome! We had a plastic slide thing that stayed outside in the summer and then brought in for the winter. Her bedroom was crowded but she and her Dad had so much fun making up games with 100's of bouncy balls and oh what a mess they made. But they still talk about it :-)ReplyDelete
excellent point on the checks. if i had a nickel for every time i put the wrong year on a check i could probably buy a big mac.ReplyDelete
i looks like you've re-created the happiest place on earth right in your own garage!
The garage/bounce house is pretty awesome. I just can't give up my garage like that. The munchkin has a trampoline and a pool. I dread the day when he figures out how to combine the two.ReplyDelete
A few things . . .ReplyDelete
1. You are amazing parents for having an inflatable jumpy thing for your kids.
2. Jesus pronounced HEY ZEUS loving someone is not nearly as beautiful and holy. Hilarious.
3. Continuing to ward off the cops but not wanting to stop the masturbating is incredible stuff and could not be done without the help of some awesome drugs.
What a fabulous present you got the young ones. I would love to hear their squeals of delight as they bounce around.ReplyDelete
Glad you had a good Christmas. We did too, but since then the internet has deserted me. I'm suffering from the remains of what I call internet deprivation. A week is a long time to be deprived. Happy New Year.
Seems he raised the bar fromReplyDelete
"with one hand tied behind my back!".
I appreciate the organization of kids. Was at a niece's birthday weekend and delighted in viewing the youthful ones jump everywhere in this affordable bounce houses.ReplyDelete
You can make your big free space as a park with our inflatable jumpers. You can rent jumpers, water slides, combo, toddlers etc for your party. Your kids will be amazed if you arrange this party.ReplyDelete