- What do you think? I have changed things up a little bit. I have finally become a hipster.
- Actually, this is an artist's impression of what Mr. Shife might look like as a hipster. A friend of mine from work had a little fun at my expense. I told her when I first saw the photo that I would have probably pissed my pants from laughing so hard if I had a full bladder. Mr. Shife as a hipster is not a good look and I believe the world is better off without it.
- I had my consultation with the hearing doctor and it went well. It was absolutely amazing how this device let me hear actual words in my ear. I'm not going to lie ... I cried. Right now they are working on scheduling the surgery and if all goes well I should be a normal hearing dude in about 3-4 months. It will look something like the gentleman down below but not quite as much gray hair and I'll probably pass on the turquoise cardigan. I still dress like I'm going to a Nirvana concert, flannel and/or t-shirt. And of course chaps. A little-known fact that Nirvana fans love wearing chaps to their concerts. Go ahead and look it up. I'm not going anywhere. Oh it looks like I was full of shit. Sorry. But hey now you have that nice image of me in some leather chaps. Happy Friday to you indeed.
- My favorite quote of the week: We understand why children are afraid of darkness ... but
why are men afraid of light? - Plato
- My recommendation of the week: If you have Netflix check out Anthony Jeselnik: Thoughts and Prayers, http://www.imdb.com/title/tt5087554/
- Finally, I have some less-than-wonderful news to share as one of my long-time blogging friends, Val, recently lost her husband. I think a few of you have stopped by her blog and I'm not quite sure how our paths crossed, but she's a wonderful lady and if you have a moment to send some kind words her way I am sure it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
- Well that's all folks and I appreciate you taking some time out of your busy day to stop by and say hello. Take care.