I am going to need Dale and Brendan to come over and help me out because April is going to be another busy month for us. So many activities!
- We have one birthday. (wink wink it's me)
- Hayden and I have 16 softball games.
- Kyle has 14 track practices and 3 meets.
- Kyle has the Idaho Battle of the Books, or IBOB, which is a statewide voluntary reading motivation and comprehension program open to all Idaho students. His team (Synonym Toast Crunch) has made it to the regionals.
- Mrs. Shife and I are going to a concert.
- We have a walk-a-thon fundraiser for Hayden's school
The challenge this month is to take a photo of something I love every day aka April Appreciation.
Here's a sample. I took this picture of me and Hayden at the Boise State softball game last Sunday.
What I am watching?
Is it Cake? -Season 1 - Hayden and I are watching this
Search Party - Season 5 -
This Is Us - Season 6 -
Our Flag Means Death - Season 1
The Last Kingdom - Season 5
Snowfall - Season 5
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.