- Finish this sentence - I hope I don't have a detached .... .
I was torn (I know a very poor choice of words) between testicle and retina.
But Mrs. Shife suggested I probably would not want a severed penis (I guess she likes the big guy. I am pretty fond of him as well), and I thought detached and severed were two different things but according to my good friends at dictionary.com (OK. I don't know anyone over there but I am currently under the influence of barbiturates so I don't even know what I am talking about) it turns out that they are one in the same. So I guess I have to agree with my lovely wife and say I don't want a detached penis (Unless it is like a vacuum cleaner and I can add different attachments. Does that make sense?)
- I know I took a break for over three weeks to recharge the batteries and that is the best material that I have. Pretty lame. Sorry. (Have you heard people say that saying sorry is a sign of weakness? It is just one of those cliched statements that I don't buy. If I wrong someone and apologize I don't think that makes me weak.)
- Actually I have been spending a lot of time on Facebook. I know some of you are active over there so if you want to look me up and be friends - do it. (What are you waiting for? Do it. Do it.)
- The countdown is on my blogging friends. Less than three months to go before Shifley 2.o enters the world. (I sure hope the baby does not arrive the week I decide to quit huffing paint)
- Well I hope you are having a Happy New Year so far and everything is going well. Unfortunately one of my blogging friends (and you might know him as well) Travis Erwin has endured a bit of a tragedy. He lost his home to a fire on Jan. 4th. He and his family are OK, but the house and all of its contents were destroyed. A site has been established for donations www.habitatfortravis.blogspot.com. Please have a look and do what you can.