I recently shared a new song that made its way onto my "My Eyes Are Just A Little Sweaty Today" playlist and Debra She Who Seeks was curious to know what other songs I have that go well when you are cutting onions. So here it is:
- A Beautiful Life - Christopher
- Someone You Loved - Lewis Capaldi
- Wish You The Best - Lewis Capaldi
- All Out of Love - Air Supply
- Stuck on You - Lionel Richie
- She's Everything - Brad Paisley
- There Goes My Life - Kenny Chesney
- Time in a Bottle - Jim Croce
- Father and Son - Cat Stevens
- He Didn't Have to Be - Brad Paisley
- I Cross My Heart - George Strait
- Love Without End, Amen - George Strait
- Remember When - Alan Jackson
- The Living Years - Mike + The Mechanics
- The Best Day - George Strait
- Cat's in The Cradle - Harry Chapin
- The Walk - Sawyer Brown
- I Loved Her First - Heartland
- When You're Ready - Brian Fallon
- Candle in The Wind - Elton John
- Live Like You Were Dying - Tim McGraw
- Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley
- It Must Have Been Love - Roxette
- Silent Lucidity - Queensryche
- Open Arms - Journey
- Bless The Broken Road - Rascal Flatts
- Let Her Go - Passenger
- True Colors - Cyndi Lauper
- Shallow - Bradley Cooper & Lady Gaga
- Letting You Go - Jason Isbell
- Stone - Whiskey Myers
- Wicked Twisted Road - Reckless Kelly
- Everything I Own - Bread
- Proud Souls - Jason Boland
- 100 Years - Five For Fighting
- What About Now - Daughtry
Was it what you were expecting?
Most of these songs trigger a pretty significant memory for me so maybe I can go into more details about that at another time.
Thanks for stopping by, hope you are feeling fantastic and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.