Blogging buddy Bathwater shared this idea for a post update and I decided to use it today because it's better than me talking about how much I currently hate sports (because all of my teams suck) or the weather outside is going to be frightful where I live for the next few days or how I let the things that I just mentioned put me in a bad mood.
Hope you are well, thanks for swinging by my corner of the internet and I will talk to you soon.
- Listening = Five Finger Death Punch. Rocking out to close out the year.
- Reading = Currently, the only thing I am reading is lots and lots of content on Reddit. It has become a nightly ritual before I call it a day. I mostly get sucked into /idiotsincars and /publicfreakout.
- Watching = The English, on Amazon Prime.
- Creating = Fudge. During my break from drinking, I knew I would pick up a different hobby or two but I never thought it would be making fudge. I think Peg planted the seed when she mentioned making it using only three ingredients so that inspired me. I have made four batches and my favorite has been the peanut butter fudge.
- Hoping = For decent enough weather over the holiday break so we can get out and enjoy some winter activities.
- Buying = Kleenex because those tissues have become enemy #1 to Lucy the basset hound.
- Loving = Some of the conversations that Mrs. Shife and I have.
- Planning = On seeing "Cocaine Bear" as soon as it hits theaters.
- Missing = Ted. He was a wonderful English Cream Retriever that we watched for a few months while his family moved to a different state. Such a good boy and we instantly fell in love with him. He is part of the reason why we thought we could become a two-dog family. Unfortunately, he was diagnosed with an aggressive form of cancer and died quite suddenly. He wasn't even 5 yet.
Rest in peace, Teddy.
- Feeling = Like 2022 went by way too fast. Hard to believe it is going to be 2023 soon.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.