- He's back. Teddy has joined us once again at Casa de Shifley. This is the third time we have the big fluffy canine marshmallow stay with us but this time it's for six weeks. His family is relocating to Alabama because his human dad is in the military so we offered to watch the big guy to help make their move a little less stressful.
- It didn't take long for Frizzle and Ted to work their magic on the kids. As you can see in the below image, Ted laid down for some belly rubs and then Frizz snuck in to eat all of Kyle's breakfast.
- I turned another year older this week and it has been really hard on the family.
- Mrs. Shife looks a lot like Bill Murray now, Kyle has morphed into Nicolas Cage and Hayden has transformed into Captain Marvel a.k.a Brie Larson.
- A friend at work used his Photoshop skills to give the family a makeover.
- Here's my horrible pick of the week in case you are looking for something not to read. It was a little educational as I didn't realize there were lesbian horses. You learn something new every day.
- Thanks for being a friend and thanks for stopping by. Have yourself a wonderful weekend and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.