Random Acts of Shifeness (RAOS) has been a big part of my blog as it is a convenient way for me to share a bunch of mostly unconnected thoughts in an organized way.
Sometimes there is a method to my madness.
I have been pretty predictable with my blogging lately.
Today seemed like a good day to bring the randomness back.
- Rest in peace, anne marie in philly. Quite shocked when I heard the news last week. She was a wonderful, caring person and I am grateful I had the opportunity to get to know her through our blogs. This quote reminds me of her and the impact she had on others: Some people come into our lives and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never ever the same. -- Flavia Weedn
- I got a new grill over the weekend. I thought it was the right time because I almost melted off my face. Maybe my old grill knew it was the 40th anniversary of Raiders of the Lost Ark and wanted to recreate the memorable final scene.
- Okay, it wasn't that bad but I did burn my eyelashes, which was a little scary. Can you see it? The end of my eyelashes got a little crispy and changed to a nice shade of orange.
- We emphasize gratitude and kindness with Kyle and Hayden and it sometimes it shows up in the most unexpected places. We stayed in Reno the night before we got home from vacation and they were excited that we were staying on the 27th floor. Their spelling needs help but the sentiment comes through quite nicely.
- Does your pet sit in a chair like this? Ms. Frizzle was keeping an eye on our back yard and felt like this was the most comfortable way to do it.
- Happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads out there. Hope you have a great day.
- And it begins. Hayden has been wanting to do swim team for two years but thanks to COVID and other factors, it didn't happen. But she finally got her chance today. I am not sure if her swim team dreams met her expectations as it was a pretty intense first day and she was wiped out.
I will try and do better.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.