Another day, another dose of Mr. Shife's good times:
- More Frizzle. This is another game she likes to play when we go out. I throw the ball up the slide and she waits to see if it will come back. When she was a puppy, she would actually climb into the slide to try and follow the ball.
- Putting down roots. I was always envious of kids that grew up in the same town. As a military brat, we moved around quite a bit and I went to several different schools so going to school with the same kids wasn't an option. There are definitely pros to being a military brat but again I was a little jealous of my college friends that had buddies since kindergarten. Maybe I have watched too many movies and romanticized the idea. Anyway, I am currently living vicariously through Kyle and Hayden as they have had some friends that they met when they were in preschool.
- It's Sunday which means it is still the weekend.
- Trying to be a good dad and all, I also watch shows with Hayden. She is definitely not ready for "Malcolm in the Middle." For the love of fat bassets, she would get inspired. Now that the football season is over, we got sucked into a show called "Tough As Nails." It's not the most favorite thing I have ever watched but watching it with Hayden makes up for it.
- The hydromassage chairs at my gym. They make this old dude not feel so old.
I will try and do better tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.