Might as well keep the positive vibe train rolling. Here are a few more things that are sparking joy:
- The Smartless podcast. A friend recommended this one and I made a frowny first when I saw his text message at first because I wasn't sure I wanted to listen to three actors (Jason Bateman, Sean Hayes and Will Arnett) ramble on about their Hollywood lives but it is not that at all. In each episode, one of the hosts reveals his mystery guest to the other two and that leads to a lot of organic conversations and hilarious interactions.
- The games Ms. Frizzle likes to play when we go outside. She has been doing this for a few years but I finally thought about filming it. She likes to stand at the top of the ramp and roll her ball down to me. Then I send it back to her. I am sure it means something in dog psychology but it is just a fun little game we play and it makes us both happy.
- Blogging every day. I've done other months but this is the first time I had a February Frenzy. I'm pretty happy with most of the content. There have been a few clunkers but, overall, it's going well.
- It is still the weekend and we got lots of sunshine on a Saturday. It only got up to 40 today but it felt a lot nicer with the sun out. I might have a case of spring fever.
- Watching "Malcolm in the Middle" with Kyle. I was a little hesitant about watching a TV series about four boys trying to outwit and outsmart their parents as I didn't want Kyle to get inspired but he has loved it and it is fun watching him LOL a lot.
I will try and do better tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.