- It is so close.
The kids go back to in-person learning twice a week next week.
I have been working from home for almost 7 months and Wednesday will be the first day that it will just be me and Ms. Frizzle.
It is going to be a little weird but I think that is the theme for 2020.
Any suggestions on how I should celebrate?
- One thing I have been doing to keep up my creativity is thinking of clever ways to say goodbye to my co-workers when I call it a day.
For the last few weeks, I have been posting pictures of a log to indicate I am logging off.
Here's an example:
- Well, the logging GIF choices were getting kinda low so I decided to make my own.
Here's the one I shared yesterday
- Yes, I am a dork. I admitted to it back in 2006 and I am still dorking away in 2020.
I glued eyes on a log and had it pretend it was rolling up the window in my car.
- Here's another one that I made from earlier in the week:
Thanks for stopping by.
- Stay tuned. I got big plans for the log next week.
- Is this how the descent into madness begins?
First, you are just having fun making a few innocent, silly videos.
Then before you know it, you have given the log a name like Bob and then you start to give the inanimate objects human characteristics like gluing on eyes.
Enjoy your weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten