- A touch of vertigo this week.
Seems about par for the course for the year.
Never had it before.
I don't really want to have it again.
It was pretty miserable on Wednesday.
Anytime I bent my head down or laid down, the room would start spinning.
And keep spinning for about 10 seconds.
According to Dr. Google, it was an allergic reaction to some medicine I was taking.
I felt it a little bit yesterday and today.
I might have to see a real doctor if it continues.
- So vertigo on Wednesday and I thought what can I do to make it possibly worse.
How about donating blood?
The appointment was made before I got the spins but I was still a little apprehensive about it because sometimes people pass out during or after the procedure.
I have never had a problem donating blood before, but, you know, it's 2020.
- Then on Thursday night, I turned into this guy:
- I got all hooked up for a sleep study at home because I might have sleep apnea.
It wasn't too bad but you have to sleep on your back and I am a side/stomach sleeper.
- To borrow a line from my good friend, Carl Spackler:
- I can really, really relate to that kid.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
"To err on the side of passion is human and right and the only way I'll live."
- Pat Tillman, 11/6/76 - 4/22/04 #GoneButNotForgetten