The weekend has arrived.
- March's monthly challenge - No complaining. Lots and lots of positivity.
Wish me luck as being a ray of sunshine doesn't exactly come easily to me.
I have always been a glass-half-empty kind of guy.
Blame it all my on my roots.
My Catholic upbringing showed up in boots,
And ruined my positive mentality affair.
Isn't that how the Garth Brooks song goes?
Seriously, Catholic guilt passed down from my Mom's mom to her then to me.
It goes way back.
I have met my extended family members.
- The March challenge was definitely put to the test this morning as I spent almost 2 hours at DMV to get my license renewed.
It was definitely the bestest of times.
Sarcasm is another reason why I am going to have trouble not complaining all month long.
It's like a second language to me.
At least I look happy in my license photo.
- Any thoughts on the map below?
Do you notice any patterns?
- According to Google, there is where I have been over the past 5 years.
I used to have much more travel diversity but since my Mom passed away, I have spent all of my time in the West and Northwest.
Except for the 33rd state.
Apparently, Oregon can suck it.
You would almost think I had a bad experience there.
- Blame that one on my roots as well.
My dad was in the military and we moved a lot when I was a kid.
Illinois --> Missouri --> Nevada --> North Dakota --> Alaska --> Idaho --> Illinois --> Japan --> Nevada --> Florida --> Idaho
- I am happy to stay in one place. My current stint in Idaho has lasted more than 21 years.
- Talk to you soon.