- Expectations meet reality.
- It's important to manage expectations when you go to your kid's first orchestra concert.
Kyle took up the cello this year and he had his holiday concert earlier this week.
He did great and I am proud of him.
I really don't know what I was expecting.
It certainly wasn't head-banging, long-haired, leather-wearing music masters but you never know.
- Me and my cello-playing son are going to see the new Star Wars movie tonight. Besides that, here are the other movies I hope to watch over Christmas break: Rare Exports, City of Ember, The Art of Racing in the Rain, Jumanji: The Next Level, Christmas Vacation, Cool Runnings, Knives Out, Parasite, Togo and White Fang.
- One of the advantages of working for a state university is that they shut down over the holidays so the employees get a nice little vacation.
- Does anyone change the name on their Amazon account because of a Saturday Night Live skit? Nope. Just me. Sweet.
- I ordered Ms. Frizzle's Christmas presents and had them delivered to Turd Ferguson because I am a jackass. If you aren't familiar with the reference, then you might want to watch the video below. The video contains the entire sketch but the TF reference comes in during the first minute or so.
- I did get in the Christmas spirit at work and wore my fancy new holiday sweater:
- Well, I think that is enough from me this year and this decade. I will probably be dealing with one of the 12 days of hangovers next week so I imagine you will not hear from me again until 2020. I hope you and your family have a wonderful holiday season. Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and I look forward to spending another decade with you. Take care.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald