- Halloween 2019: This is the latest the kids have gone in deciding what they want to be for Halloween but they have finally made up their minds. Kyle is going to be Batman and Hayden wants to be a leprechaun. The costumes have been ordered and I will share pictures next week.
- Kyle's costume makes sense because we just finished watching the Dark Knight trilogy but I am not sure what inspired Hayden's selection. She did wear a leprechaun hat and a beard earlier this year but other than that I am drawing a blank.
- A few of my new favorites
- A few of my not-so-new favorites
- The weather: Apparently we are skipping fall and heading straight to winter. We got down to 22 this week. I am not ready for this.
- Contact lenses: I am getting older as is my eyesight so finding the right contacts can be a pain in the butt. The contacts that I like and feel pretty good in my ocular cavities cost more than $1,000 per year. I am not ready for this.
- Plantar fascitis: If you have had it, you know how much it sucks and do not want it ever again. It has been over 3 years since I last had a flare-up but my feet aren't happy with me and I might have to go see the doctor once again for some painful therapy. I am definitely not ready for this.
- Thanks for swinging by this week and I look forward to reading your blog. Take care, have a great weekend and talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald