- It's 10/4
And it's Friday.
- My work colleagues were not overly impressed nor did they share my enthusiasm for today's date. They were more excited about it being National Taco Day.
- I think I have a little more affinity for it because I actually remember using CB radios on long car trips and I am a big fan of "Smokey and the Bandit." I saw it a few times for lots of reasons but one of the biggest was that it featured one cool hound dog. Do you remember Fred?
- It's another new month so another new challenge. For October, I am giving up nightshades for the month. The reason being is that I noticed when I did the keto diet in September my geographic tongue cleared up because I wasn't doing nightshades. So let's see what happens.
- My softball season is over and now it's time to hibernate for 6 months until I start again in the spring. I have been playing consistently for about 25 years and it's still fun.
- Canadians are pretty cool.
- A funny image I saw this week and wanted to share. Now you know how sheepdogs are made.
- I hope you are well and have a lovely weekend. Thank you for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald