- What rhymes with hell? Keto.
- I'm not flipping out yet but ...
- I can live with the dietary choices as I feel like it's doable for a month.
My biggest complaint is that I am really struggling with my energy levels this week.
It has been really bad the last two days.
The people on the internet (they're are pretty reliable, right?) say it gets better after the first week so I sure hope so or I am going to be snorting sugar here shortly.
- I wish I was kidding about giving up tomatoes but I did it because I found out I had an allergy to them and said adios to pizza, salsa, and ketchup for the month to see if I felt better.
- I did not.
- Well, that's a lie. I did feel better because I wasn't bloated all the time but pizza is the best.
And I miss it a lot.
- Maybe in October I will eat pizza every day and see what happens.
- We closed out the Labor Day weekend by floating the Boise River. The first picture below makes me laugh because Kyle, Hayden and I are all looking in different directions.
- The next picture makes me laugh because you can see my amazing swim shirt. Yes, that is a cat with a sword in a lightning storm. You don't have to tell me how awesome I am.
- It has been a while since I gave you a horrible book recommendation.
- Thanks for swinging by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald
That picture makes me laugh; like FOCUS people. I haven't been down a river in many years.ReplyDelete
I envision pizza bianca in your future!ReplyDelete
Thanks for the book rec?
Floating looked like fun! We floated theReplyDelete
Yakima whilst in college - a looong time
ago. xoxoxox :-)
You are such a happy family guy. Thanks.ReplyDelete
You have to have the right body to float.... that rules me out!!!!!ReplyDelete
T rex costumes have been in the news lately ~ did you see the clip of the maid of honor that wore it to the wedding? Lol. IF I can get family to stand still in front of a camera, they are generally looking at it with disdain, or make faces, close their eyes...but I persevere and continue with snapping pics until I find one that I can keep. Good luck with the diet...and I'm sorry about the pizza, but you could order one without sauce, ya know.ReplyDelete
funny...your picture/GIF makes me smiles....heheheReplyDelete
Thank you for sharing..... have a wonderful weekend
I love this..so much..you need to come to west next year for westfest...it will be our 45th and should be a blow out..but the kids would love the parade..ReplyDelete
Everyone I know that has either tried the Keto, or is on it, said the first week or so is low energy while your body 'reprograms' itself.ReplyDelete
Still love seeing the family pics. Always happy for ya!
I love that gif of the toddler on the scale! lolReplyDelete
Now I get it about cutting out tomatoes - that's a good thing to try. Too bad it didn't help much. But worth trying!