- What rhymes with hell? Keto.
- I'm not flipping out yet but ...
- I can live with the dietary choices as I feel like it's doable for a month.
My biggest complaint is that I am really struggling with my energy levels this week.
It has been really bad the last two days.
The people on the internet (they're are pretty reliable, right?) say it gets better after the first week so I sure hope so or I am going to be snorting sugar here shortly.
- I wish I was kidding about giving up tomatoes but I did it because I found out I had an allergy to them and said adios to pizza, salsa, and ketchup for the month to see if I felt better.
- I did not.
- Well, that's a lie. I did feel better because I wasn't bloated all the time but pizza is the best.
And I miss it a lot.
- Maybe in October I will eat pizza every day and see what happens.
- We closed out the Labor Day weekend by floating the Boise River. The first picture below makes me laugh because Kyle, Hayden and I are all looking in different directions.
- The next picture makes me laugh because you can see my amazing swim shirt. Yes, that is a cat with a sword in a lightning storm. You don't have to tell me how awesome I am.
- It has been a while since I gave you a horrible book recommendation.
- Thanks for swinging by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald