- Do you notice anything unusual?
Perhaps maybe one eye is dilated and the other one is normal.
Someone at work noticed that my eyes didn't look quite right last week so I went to see the doctor at the local urgent care facility.
And he took a long look at me and sent me to the ER because they didn't have the resources to deal with someone who might be having a stroke or a neurological episode.
So I went to the ER and got poked, prodded and pried for 3 hours.
The most excellent of times.
It turns out I was having a bad reaction to some over-the-counter allergy eye drops.
All is well now but there was a little bit of anxiety when the doctors were telling me what might be wrong with me like a brain injury, stroke, tumor or someone even slipping me some recreational drugs like LSD or ecstasy.
Again the most excellent of times.
- I caught Hayden sleep reading. She takes after her Mom and brother and just loves to read. From the looks of her book, I think she's excited that Christmas is only 88 days away.
- Captain Snowball has been promoted to Major Pain. He escaped from his bunny condo several times in the past week and he wasn't easy to apprehend. I have to do a few modifications to his domicile to make sure we have no more bunny breaches. I also informed him that there's a global lucky rabbit foot shortage. I don't think he believed me.
- I mentioned that I ditched the keto diet last week. My first meals after that decision were bowls and bowls of cereal. I don't know what happened but I have been craving cereal ever since I stopped the low-carb madness.
- I am saving the best for last. Happy anniversary to my most wonderful wife. Mrs. Shife and I celebrated number 15 this year. She's the best and I am a lucky dude.
Thanks for swinging by and I hope you are well. Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald