- Do you ever have a bunch of good blog ideas that you want to share with the world and then when you get ready to type, you can't remember anything?
Oh, I see what you did you there.
You are such a silly jokester teasing me like that.
- I went to find a GIF of a brain fart.
I found some.
But I found a baby farting baby powder instead and I thought that worked much better.
- August challenge - No tomatoes. It shouldn't be too tough since I am allergic and they do bad things to my tum tum.
- Job interview: I formally withdrew from the job that I was a finalist for. I went with my gut and my gut is usually right. Unless I have tomatoes.
- Mrs. Shife and I have been getting a little wild this week.
- What's the occasion? Well, Kyle and Hayden have been up at Grandma and Grandpa's house for the past week. It's been kinda weird because the house is so quiet.
- But Mrs. Shife and I did have some fun while they were away. Some of our accomplishments include talking to each other without being interrupted, finishing a few TV shows, going out date nights without having to get a babysitter, sleeping in, walking around in our birthday suits, napping guilt-free, not as much laundry, drinking heavily, eating all of the good snacks and other things (if you know what I mean).
- We do miss them terribly and can't wait to see them tomorrow.
- How has your week been?
- Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.