- Back to school and we survived the first week. A few tears but it went well for the most part and the kids are happy with their new teachers and classrooms.
- I celebrated back to school week by being some itty bitty creature's meal and woke up to about 1,000,000 (maybe not a million but it sure felt like it) super itchy bug bites that left redness and swelling all over my body. It's not a great look when you are at work and can't stop itching yourself.
- I also picked up my quarterly sinus infection. With sinuses that look like a horrendous on/off-ramp at one of America's urban hubs, I was told by the sinus doctor that I can expect to get 3-4 every year. Good times. I am still not sold on the sinus surgery option and I am hoping a clinical trial that accepted me and my shoddy sinuses will provide me with some relief.
- Thanks to everyone who provided feedback about the open casket situation. I will probably never learn why but that's OK.
- Remember when I shaved my head? Me either until we moved a bunch of old photos to the cloud. It was definitely not a good look for me. Even a beautiful Mrs. Shife and a cute baby Kyle didn't help me out.
- Well, that's all for the week. Hope you are doing good and thanks for stopping by. I will chat with you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat. - F. Scott Fitzgerald