- It has been a long week. I checked to see if our overlords added any hours to the days but it appears that all of them are still set at 24. Maybe I feel like it has been a week because I had 27 meetings in the past 5 days. And most of them were at least 1 hour. What in the wide world of fudge is going on? I am definitely looking forward to the weekend.
- Any 4th of July plans? We are taking a few days off and enjoying some family time. It will be nice to have a super long weekend.
- I thought this was a pretty good sign.
- Recommendation station: Buck, a documentary about a horse whisperer. His message of training horses with compassion, respect, and insight instead of punishment turns out to be pretty darn applicable to how we should treat other humans especially considering Buck grew up in a very abusive household. One critic described it as such: "What I was left with was the goodness of Buck Brannaman as a man. He was dealt a hand that might have destroyed him. He overcame his start and is now a wise and influential role model. He does unto horses as he wishes his father had done onto him."
- Speaking of good stuff to watch, Mrs. Shife and I started watching "Big Little Lies" and we are hooked. We also enjoyed the Netflix series, "Dead to Me."
Thanks for stopping by and saying hi. I'll talk to you soon and have yourself a fabulous weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.