- Kyle got the second Harry Potter book for his birthday, which was a Sunday. He finished the book on Tuesday night. It's 341 pages long. Did I mention that he went snowboarding and to a movie on his birthday as well? Then he had school on Monday and Tuesday. Not a lot of free time in there but the dude loves to read.
- Here's the print out of the library books that I needed to track down that were due recently. Hayden also had some books on there as well but mostly Kyle. For those of you scoring at home, that's 8 pages with about 7-8 books per sheet.
- April challenge: Paleo diet. I am mostly eating fruits, veggies and tasty animals.
- Again, for those of you scoring at home: Dry January, No Added Sugar February and Blogging Daily March.
- I updated my blog description so it will be interesting to see what kind of new visitors I get from it.
- We are getting some sunshine today and tomorrow. We are rather excited about it because it has been raining a lot around here. We got two new ponds after one day of rain and they were a big hit with Hayden and Ms. Frizzle.
- Kyle and Hayden were Minecraft twins while they played Minecraft. I like those two a lot.
Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well in your corner of the world and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.