- How does that expression go? When the kids are away, the parents stay up way too late, drink too much and do other things that I can't mention on a kind of family-friendly blog that updates mostly every Friday.
- Yes, I am pretty sure that's how it goes.
- It has been a weird week because Kyle and Hayden have been spending the week with Grandma and Grandpa on the farm, which is almost 400 miles north of us. But it looks like they are doing OK without me and Mrs. Shife.
- I am not sure what my children are doing while the rest of their cousins are doing a good job posing for the camera.
- It almost became an insanely weirder week because Mrs. Shife and I were going to look at a basset hound puppy because we need a little more chaos in my life. Fortunately, the universe intervened and the basset puppy was sold before we made it over there.
- It looks like I am going with weird as my theme for this update. How about this? Last week we had the great goat invasion in Boise and now we have the great anecdote invasion as there was a naked, knife-wielding woman running around downtown.
- Keep it weird, people.
- Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.