- How does that expression go? When the kids are away, the parents stay up way too late, drink too much and do other things that I can't mention on a kind of family-friendly blog that updates mostly every Friday.
- Yes, I am pretty sure that's how it goes.
- It has been a weird week because Kyle and Hayden have been spending the week with Grandma and Grandpa on the farm, which is almost 400 miles north of us. But it looks like they are doing OK without me and Mrs. Shife.
- I am not sure what my children are doing while the rest of their cousins are doing a good job posing for the camera.
- It almost became an insanely weirder week because Mrs. Shife and I were going to look at a basset hound puppy because we need a little more chaos in my life. Fortunately, the universe intervened and the basset puppy was sold before we made it over there.
- It looks like I am going with weird as my theme for this update. How about this? Last week we had the great goat invasion in Boise and now we have the great anecdote invasion as there was a naked, knife-wielding woman running around downtown.
- Keep it weird, people.
- Have a great weekend, thanks for stopping and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
I would like to think the goat invasion and the naked women are somehow connected.ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend!
Boise is starting to sound like Spokane, ha. Jealous of the kiddos being by water on the hottest day that Satan could only imagine!ReplyDelete
I had a friend here who was eager for the goats to come here to take care of her lawn.ReplyDelete
I've noticed when the kids aren't here, my life gets pretty boring.
Loves the picture of all ten of them!!!ReplyDelete
Will have to look up news of the lady with her cutlery.
We are in SW Oregon, drove thru some of the thickest
smoke I've ever seen. Kids will be here soon and Brother
and fam too.
Who was it said peace reigns when the kids are out? Sorry you missed buying that puppy. Never mind, at least the children had a good time. I tried to read the article about the woman and the knife but was denied entry. Probably safer that way!ReplyDelete
It's always great for the kids to go visit family while the parents fall asleep on the sofa at 9pm, haha. From the photo I see a great destination!ReplyDelete
Naked women running around with knives? You could be in New Mexico. :-)
Don't ever mess with a naked lady with a knife. She has nothing to lose.ReplyDelete
Why is that one cousin so jacked up with muscles. Good lord! Do they grow HGH in its purest form on that farm?
Hello! Just a stranger wandering back into blogland for a couple posts and then probably disappearing again... but... what can I say. Life.ReplyDelete
So my husband wants a puppy bad. We have an older dog, he's not having some great days, and is the last of a long line of fur friends... but I can't take on another. Too.darned.tired. *sigh*