- I needed a break from all of the "good" news I have been seeing lately on Twitter and Facebook so I checked out Instagram. I also had to do some research for work to see how my employer can possibly use it to help with recruiting efforts.
- There's still a lot of pollution on Instagram but it's definitely a lot nicer than the other two social media networks. You can pay me a visit if you want and say hello. And I bet you will never guess what kind of pictures I have shared? There might be one or two that you haven't seen. 🙃
- Kyle's adventures into the nerdom empire continue as he wrapped up coding camp this week. He loved it and he built his own website. Because of obvious reasons, the site was never published but he shared it with me at the open house today. Lots of pictures of puppies and penguins. Next up for the big guy is robotics camp.
- I love being able to let Kyle do the things that interest him and nurturing those passions. It's just completely different for me because I spent my summers playing sports. But I have come to accept the fact that my son is more interested in coding or engineering than playing catch with his old man. And that's OK.
- Kyle and Hayden's school is getting some upgrades this summer. One of them is a new playground. And it's going in right behind our house so they just have to open the gate and there's a fancy schmancy playground. You are welcome, children.
- Another photo of Frizzle with her eyes closed.
- A better photo of Ms. Frizzle
- The SSSSS is back. I shaved it off and I missed it. It's still a little baby but once it has blossomed then I will share the 'stache.
- Well, that's all for this week, folks. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful weekend and talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.