- Kyle has decided to give dance lessons to Hayden and right now he’s teaching her how to dab. What? You don’t know what dabbing is? Yep, me either. But here are some details about what it is and why people are doing it.
- Besides being a part-time dance instructor, Kyle has also started to discover his own taste in music. He has spent a few nights listening to Usher before he calls it a day. One of his favorite songs is “Yeah” and it’s also one of the songs that I have heard from Usher. It would make sense for Kyle to get into rap music because it’s one of the few music genres that I don’t really listen to. Now he can drive me crazy like I did my dad when I started listening to heavy metal when I was a kid. For some reason, my dad thought it was a little strange that I was into bands that wore make-up and leather outfits. They look like righteous dudes, right?
- I don’t know why exactly but I am always amused when I get a text message from our babysitter and she refers to Ms. Frizzle as Mrs. Frizzle. I imagine in my head that Frizzy ran off and eloped but still kept her name.
- The geese near my office are getting a little crazy. I guess love is in the air and their hormones are making them act like whack jobs. This goose kept banging on the door and honking at me.
- I showed him or her the picture below and he has left me alone.
- Yes, it's a picture of a chicken but I don't know the goose knows. Then again I am pretty sure the goose has no idea what I am doing. That makes two of us.
- Thanks for stopping by and I will talk to you soon. Have a lovely weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.