- Social Distortion is a punk rock band that I discovered in college and I still enjoy their music. I was playing one of their songs in the car and Hayden asked me if they were singing "Dear Llama." Mrs. Shife and I started laughing out loud. The song is called "Dear Lover" but if you put your 6-year-old ears on then you can definitely hear llama instead of lover. But the really funny part is that now I only "Dear Llama" whenever I hear the song. Here's a link to the video if you want to decide for yourself. Is it llama or lover?
- Mrs. Shfie had another funny moment with Hayden. She took Hayden's pen and paper away and told her to go to sleep because it was past her bedtime. Hayden then proceeded to sing to Mrs. Shife as she was leaving the room, "Baaackup. I totally have a baaackup pen." Mrs. Shife said she about died laughing. Hayden might have picked up the sassy gene.
- Kyle decided to make Mrs. Shife breakfast in bed today. He made her coffee, two pieces of toast, strawberries, and grapes. I asked him if he wanted some help carrying all of the stuff into the bedroom and he told me, "No, I got it. Mult-tasking is one of my skills."
- I am on this page somewhere, https://extendedstudies.boisestate.edu/extendedstudies-staff/. Give me a call sometime and we can communicate.
- I'm having a hard time getting into the Winter Olympics when we have been in the upper 60s the past few days. We still have a month of winter to go but it has felt like spring for the past few weeks. Trust me I'm not complaining after last year's winter.
- Well, have a great weekend, thank you for stopping by, and I will talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.