- It has been a year now since we had to give up Tank. I never thought I would go a year without a basset but Ms. Frizzle is doing her best to distract me. Her latest trick is sleeping like this:
- And I am probably going to get in trouble with Mrs. Shife for showing off our TV room with piles of folded laundry everywhere. Well, at least it's folded, right?
- Halloween was a success. Boba Fett and Mulan scored lots of candy and kept the neighborhood safe from the rebel squirrels.
- Now it's November and we have to move onto bigger things like cleaning up the yard. When you live in a placed called the City of Trees, you are probably going to rake up some leaves. We also live in a house with two young children who would rather make big leaf piles so they can play in them. But they have also seen Frizzle pee on the big leaf piles and are dealing with a dilemma. What will Kyle and Hayden do? Tune in next for the exciting conclusion of "On the Edge of Innocence: Dealing with Dirty Leaves." I need to quit watching Lifetime movies.
- I couldn't pick just one so I have two GIFs for you this week:
Well, that's all for this week. Thanks for stopping by. Talk to you soon.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.