- So much craziness to talk about. Where do I start? I will also be showing off my thesaurus skills. Prepare to be amazed. When you hear the word thesaurus does it make you think of a dinosaur joke? No. So it's just me?
- It's going to be bonkers to the berserker degree here in Idaho. They are expecting up to a million people to visit us over the next few days for the 2017 Total Solar Eclipse. I think it's nuts that people are going this cuckoo over the eclipse but I think it's because I am slowly become more and more like the Clint Eastwood character in "Gran Torino."
- How can this be? It's insane to think that my Hayden Belle will be going off to kindergarten next week. Her world is going to get a lot bigger now. I know I have to let her go but I don't want to. Where is that pause button?
- And this guy will be in 3rd grade. I am going to be nuttier than a squirrel's breakfast.
- And the straw that might break the one-humped camel's back and make me looney tunes is that Ms. Frizzle turned 1. The past year seemed to fly be. It feels like we went from this
to this in a blink of an eye.
- Well that's enough talk about my mental facilities and the march to madness. I hope you have a great weekend. Thanks for stopping and I will talk to you soon.