I didn't expect to go in that direction when I started this post.
A Bieber reference and the first mention of an Ambushed Paddington in a long time.
It's a shame.
I used to have one of the top searches for Ambushed Paddington but now I'm on page 3.
I need to step up my game.
And for those of you unfamiliar with an Ambushed Paddington.
Go do a Google search.
Or you can visit one of my old posts.
Take your time. I'll be waiting here.
Are you back?
More importantly, are we still friends?
I guess I should get on with my post instead of rambling on.
What is this?
A Donald Trump press conference?
Thanks Mr. Koala for the rimshot.
So I'm doing some things that I thought I would never be doing and here they are:
- Going to work out at 6 a.m. I have never been a fan of the early morning workout. I am a huge fan of being asleep at 6 in the morning but it just works out best for our schedules right now.
- Sriracha sauce. I have been on a spicy kick lately and just loving this stuff. I'm sure doctors will come out in a few years and tell you that it will turn your pubic hair purple. But I look good in purple and the sriracha binge will continue.
- Having a different breed of dog other than a basset hound. I have had bassets all my life and still miss having one, but Ms. Frizzle has won me over. However, she just needs to quit eating our stuff. Below is a picture of what we used to call bicycle helmets. Now the kids have to ride around with pillows duck taped to their heads. Darn you, Frizzle.
- OK, so maybe the pillow helmet isn't the best idea. I went looking for new helmets and never thought I would get excited about buying the kids new ones. But I did. I found some awesome ones. Kyle loves R2D2 and Hayden loves unicorns. Who has two thumbs and just won Dad of the year? This guy.
- Dying my pubic hair purple. I wasn't going to wait around for the sriracha sauce to kick in. I'm a mover and shaker. And full of it. Come on now, you know me better than that.
I dyed them neon yellow. Cause, hello, that's a way better look for a middle-aged white guy.