- Happy anniversary to my little sister as she and her husband celebrated their 19th today, which coincidentally also happens to be the day that me and Mrs. Shife got engaged. It was a pretty good day.
- It was weird setting my alarm for tomorrow morning. I kind of enjoyed getting up when I felt like it, which was when the kids decided to get up. Actually, my lovely wife let me sleep in quite a bit because of my bolt implant and because she's awesome.
- I have kept something called a "Rookie Dad Journal" since Kyle was born, and it's a Word doc that's up to 125 pages. It's a just a little highlight from every day but I just don't know how much longer I want to keep it up as we are approaching 7 years. I know first world problems, right? Any suggestions from my wonderful blogging buddies?
- Any idea on who might have been tired of getting their picture taken during spring break?
- Happy Easter!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.