- Happy anniversary to my little sister as she and her husband celebrated their 19th today, which coincidentally also happens to be the day that me and Mrs. Shife got engaged. It was a pretty good day.
- It was weird setting my alarm for tomorrow morning. I kind of enjoyed getting up when I felt like it, which was when the kids decided to get up. Actually, my lovely wife let me sleep in quite a bit because of my bolt implant and because she's awesome.
- I have kept something called a "Rookie Dad Journal" since Kyle was born, and it's a Word doc that's up to 125 pages. It's a just a little highlight from every day but I just don't know how much longer I want to keep it up as we are approaching 7 years. I know first world problems, right? Any suggestions from my wonderful blogging buddies?
- Any idea on who might have been tired of getting their picture taken during spring break?
- Happy Easter!! Hope you had a wonderful day. Talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
It is a problem being adorable and getting your pictureReplyDelete
taken all the time :-)
I think that the "rookie dad journal" should continue. I figure if you have put this much into it, a little while longer won't hurt and when he is old enough, it might be an interesting read. Besides, there are tons of new situations coming.ReplyDelete
I agree with Jon. Why stop the journal writing? One day it will make interesting reading for more than just you. Kyle, for example, or his children!!! Yes, that day will come!ReplyDelete
That picture is great :) I started a handwritten journal when I found out I was pregnant but only kept it up for about 4 years. Maybe if I had a computer back then I would still be writing!ReplyDelete
A Rookie Dad Journal sounds quite marketable in this day and age. Maybe you should go through it was the idea of publishing it.ReplyDelete