- Yes that is a bounce house, and Mrs. Shife and I thought we were being the biggest morons in the parenting world for even thinking about getting that for Kyle and Hayden. But we did it and they love it, and it will be a Christmas that we remember fondly.
- I just finished the book Unbroken about Louis Zamperini. Absolutely amazing, and I can't complain about anything after hearing what Louie had to go through just to make back home from World War II.
- My favorite quote of the week: The foolish man seeks happiness in the distance; the wise man grows it under his feet. – James Openheim
- My weird thought of the week: "Jesus loves you" takes on a whole new meaning if you're in a Mexican prison.
- And finally in the "You Can't Make This Shit Up" category: Man High on Meth Fights Off 15 Officers While Masturbating. I smell a Lifetime movie of the week coming. Yes, I admit coming might have been a poor wording choice there.
Thanks for stopping by. Have a fantastic weekend.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.