- Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
- Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
- Wear shirt that says "Life." Hand out lemons on street corner.
- Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here today."
- Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
- Run into a bar wearing a helmet covered in tin foil and ask if it is 2012. When people answer yes, then run back out of the bar cheering and yelling "It worked."
- Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.
- Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say "Help! I've been turned into a parrot."
- Follow joggers around in your car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.
Friday, June 15, 2012
My Summer Must-Do List
Nothing too original this week as I spent most of my free time deleting penis enlargement emails thanks to the blog post last week. Kinda scary sometimes how your Google searches lead to massive spam emails and ads on websites you visit. Some of you may have seen this list floating around on the Internet so if you have seen it - sorry - but if you have not, please enjoy. And I must admit that #6 and #10 are my favorites.
Here is Little Miss Hayden all dressed up for her 6-month-old portraits.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.