Nothing too original this week as I spent most of my free time deleting penis enlargement emails thanks to the blog post last week. Kinda scary sometimes how your Google searches lead to massive spam emails and ads on websites you visit. Some of you may have seen this list floating around on the Internet so if you have seen it - sorry - but if you have not, please enjoy. And I must admit that #6 and #10 are my favorites.
- Make vanilla pudding. Put in mayo jar. Eat in public.
- Hire two private investigators. Get them to follow each other.
- Wear shirt that says "Life." Hand out lemons on street corner.
- Get into a crowded elevator and say "I bet you're all wondering why I gathered you here today."
- Major in philosophy. Ask people WHY they would like fries with that.
- Run into a bar wearing a helmet covered in tin foil and ask if it is 2012. When people answer yes, then run back out of the bar cheering and yelling "It worked."
- Become a doctor. Change last name to Acula.
- Change name to Simon. Speak in third person.
- Buy a parrot. Teach the parrot to say "Help! I've been turned into a parrot."
- Follow joggers around in your car blasting "Eye of the Tiger" for encouragement.
Here is Little Miss Hayden all dressed up for her 6-month-old portraits.
I will persevere. I will keep moving forward. I will be the stream.
Your daughter is world-class darling.ReplyDelete
Baby smiles have a way of making anyone smile. I think it's because they're always the most genuine smile you can find.ReplyDelete
I've never seen that list before so might have to pick a few to do myself. Beautiful pic of Hayden, I always loved the milestone photograhy sessions. Our daughter will be having her Senior pics taken in a few weeks, talk about milestones :-}ReplyDelete
Hayden is a real little princess! She always makes me smile.ReplyDelete
I think my favorite is calling myself Simon and speaking in third person.
Hayden is adorable. I think it's lovely that you have milestone photography sessions. Oh gosh, hasn't six months gone by quickly?ReplyDelete
As for your list... I go a bundle on No.9. That one cracked me up....lol.
Have a great weekend.
Thanks for the lovely smile Hayden. Number two is my favourite from the list.ReplyDelete
hayden looks beautiful. did kyle take the picture?ReplyDelete
i think i saw that two detective deal on the rockford files.
She is beautiful!ReplyDelete
And I love that list too. My favorite is the vanilla pudding.
OO, she cute!ReplyDelete
#10 is great. Anything from any of the Rocky movies will work in that instance.