- It appears that Tank comes from a long line of meat charmers. Today he was able to use his skills to coerce a piece of steak off the counter, on to the floor, and then into his belly. He evidently planted some mental ninjas into Kyle's head which led to the little man slipping out of his chair and sending the meat on its merry way. It was quite impressive and looks like the force is strong with him.
- I got a deep tissue massage this week which almost had me in tears. I was unaware that I needed a safe word when I was getting worked over. Holy guacamole I think the masseuse either did not like me or hated men in general.
- Spent the last few days building Kyle a fort/castle out of all the odd, warped, and mismatched lumber I have accumulated over the years. It definitely will not be featured in Architecture Weekly. I am calling it Fort Ballpark because the cuts, designs, measurements, etc. are all in the ballpark of being somewhat straight and accurate.
- I started juicing this week. After watching the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead", I was quite motivated to make some dietary changes and bought a juicer to get my fruits and veggies in a liquid form.
- I also incorporated Naicin into my diet because it is suppose to be a more natural way to deal with anxiety and depression.
- Saw the movie "30 Minutes or Less" and it is quite funny. Not exactly a chick flick but if you have twisted sense of humor then you might enjoy it.
- Gave up caffeine for a few days this week. I am still on the fence if I can completely give it up but it is nice to know that it is an option.
Saturday, August 20, 2011
Random Acts of Shifeness
Well that is all folks. Have a good weekend and talk to you next week.