I have been busy.
I joined this new club where some of the amazing benefits include getting puked, peed, and peeped on by a little person. No it is not some sort of S&M German midget dominatrix outfit. It is just fatherhood.
Baby Shifley has been a joy but I am starting get a little nervous because Mrs. Shife goes back to work next week so it is just going to be me and the little man. I am not sure who is going to cry more - me or him.
We also have had non-stop visitors for the past few weeks so I had to put the No Vacancy sign in front of the house to give us a little peace and quiet and try to get Baby Shifley on a routine before we are home alone.
So what else has been going on?
- I am still not succumbing to Twitter. Somebody has to give at least 3 good reason to get on there. To me it it is just the digital version of the Macarena. Suck it Twitter.
- I saw "Star Trek" and "Wolverine." I really liked one of them. The one I didn't like rhymes with Trollverine.
- Looking forward to seeing the new "Terminator" movie.
- I really liked the "Lost" finale even though it left me with so many more questions and wanting more but isn't that what a good TV show is supposed to do.
- Now the season finale of "24" was not so good in my humble opinion. It was a pretty good season but the last few episodes really dragged on and the finale was a little disappointing.
- Baby Shifley went on his first road trip and did great. The fat basset almost got thrown in the river but the little man did awesome after spending nearly 8 hours in the car.
- Baby Shifley will be hitting the road again next month for stops in Washington state, Illinois, and Missouri so please check your local listings for times and dates in those areas.