- First and foremost, thank you to each and every one of you for your congratulations on the big news for Mrs. Shife and I. We are pretty excited but also pretty scared that we are going to be responsible for another person.
- The baby is due in March and we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. We figure it will be the first of many surprises for us as we enter parenthood.
- I almost forgot. Another thank you to the Captain of Fallopian Swim Team. You did it buddy. Way to go. You are one in a million. Or is it one in a billion?
- So one of my favorite shows returned to the airwaves last night, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” I hope you are watching it because it is some of the funniest stuff on TV. Here’s a sample of what you are missing if you have never watched.
SEASON 4 UPDATE: The gang still brings the funny, and I learned what a gorilla mask is. This mask is definitely not something you want to wear to a Halloween party or use to rob a bank. I linked the word to some definitions but the Sunny crew put a little twist on their version.
- Is Jesus a friend of yours? I don't know where Big J is hanging these days but I don't know if I like these friends of his. WWJD? I think he would turn the band into wine and find himself a new posse.
- I don’t have much else to say today. It has been a crazy around here and I am just trying to live every week like it is Shark Week.
- Have a good weekend, and remember to sanitize.
I almost blew coffee out my nose from watching those videos. Geez, you should warn people first.ReplyDelete
I will now go directly to my TiVo and ad that show to my ever-growing list.
You are a good woman.ReplyDelete
I'm with RC. I'm still laughing. Everything is hilarious, but the guy in the green latex suit with the ball, well all I can say is that skit killed me. Yes, it's true, my head was buried in my keyboard after that. I will definately watch it. Oh, and Jeasus is a friend of mine. Why would you subject friends to that? It's such a catchy little tune and almost impossible to erase from a brain once it's entered. Damn you. Too funny.ReplyDelete
Have a great weekend Daddy! Yippie!!!
I am glad you are amused as well Suzanne. I think you guys can catch old episodes on hulu.com so do it. And are you mispronouncing crappy when you say catchy about that song?ReplyDelete
Have a good weekend too.
Crappy, catchy...it's all good! Goooooooooooood LOOOOOOOOOOOORD! Way, way, way too funny. Will catch reruns. And yes, have a great weekend Daddy! No, I can't stop saying that!!! Daddy.ReplyDelete
is jesus my friend?ReplyDelete
sometimes he is, sometimes he isn't.
so it goes.
i liked the band. it's not often that i watch a video all the way through but i was rapt in this one.
I agree about how funny the show is. I have been unfortunate not to have TiVo and so I tend to miss it a lot.ReplyDelete
However, I am going to buy the missed seasons on DVD and catch up that way.
Congrats on the news. I've been a bit busy so I have to catch up on all the blogs.
I gotta catch that show. I've seen the promos and I've had the best intentions, but it hasn't happened yet.ReplyDelete
BTW: Congratulations on the little Shife. I know you'll be a great dad.
Congratulations to you and Mrs. Shife!ReplyDelete
I will tell you what I tell all parents-to-be of their first child:
You are about to have part of your hearts blown wide open. A part that you never knew was even there.
You're on an amazing journey. Enjoy.
holy swimmies! hehe sorry I'm just getting around to the blogosphere now - been busy - but sounds like you've been getting busy, err busy as well ;)ReplyDelete
Congrats! how exciting! Ya beat me to it hehehe :) The world will be a better place having another Shife in it. :)
Congrats on the baby news == hope all goes will in the months ahead.ReplyDelete
Oh, and I forgot to mention:ReplyDelete
Bud Selig can suck a muffler.
You know why.