- First and foremost, thank you to each and every one of you for your congratulations on the big news for Mrs. Shife and I. We are pretty excited but also pretty scared that we are going to be responsible for another person.
- The baby is due in March and we are not going to find out the sex of the baby. We figure it will be the first of many surprises for us as we enter parenthood.
- I almost forgot. Another thank you to the Captain of Fallopian Swim Team. You did it buddy. Way to go. You are one in a million. Or is it one in a billion?
- So one of my favorite shows returned to the airwaves last night, “It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia.” I hope you are watching it because it is some of the funniest stuff on TV. Here’s a sample of what you are missing if you have never watched.
SEASON 4 UPDATE: The gang still brings the funny, and I learned what a gorilla mask is. This mask is definitely not something you want to wear to a Halloween party or use to rob a bank. I linked the word to some definitions but the Sunny crew put a little twist on their version.
- Is Jesus a friend of yours? I don't know where Big J is hanging these days but I don't know if I like these friends of his. WWJD? I think he would turn the band into wine and find himself a new posse.
- I don’t have much else to say today. It has been a crazy around here and I am just trying to live every week like it is Shark Week.
- Have a good weekend, and remember to sanitize.