Skip to main content
- Well this is it - the last post of 2007. Unless I win the lottery then you will never hear from me again. Ha ha. I am taking some time off for the holidays so I probably will not hit the blogging circuit until after the new year.
- I went and saw "I Am Legend." Not too shabby. It had a few "I might shit my pants" moments" and I totally recommend it.
- They showed the trailer for the new Batman movie "Dark Knight" before "Legend" and let me tell you that trailer was fantastical.
- Some redneck pickup lines if you need some help with the ladies during the holidays.
-- Did you fart, cause you blew me away.
-- Are your parents retarded, 'cause you sure is special.
-- My Love for you is like diarrhea ... I can't hold it in.
-- Do you have a library card, 'cause I'd like to sign you out.
-- Is there a mirror in your pants? Because I can see myself in them.
-- If you and I were Squirrels, I'd store my nuts in your hole.
-- You might not be the best looking girl here, but beauty is only a light switch away.
-- I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I bet I can make your bed-rock.
-- Your eyes are as blue as window cleaner.
-- If you're going to regret this in the morning, we can sleep until the afternoon.
-- Your face reminds me of a wrench, every time I think of it my nuts tighten up.
- Entrepreneurial idea: Rainbow stickers that indicate your level of gayness. For example, if you are 100% gay then your rainbow sticker's color level is 100%. I have acknowledged that I am about 6% gay because my fondness of shopping, grooming (manscaping), etc. so my rainbow sticker color's level would be 6%.
- If you have not done so you should really go elf yourself.
- Have you heard about this study? German researchers found that staring at large breasts for 10 minutes a day is equal to doing a half hour of cardio. I think I could insert a really nice joke here but I also don't like sleeping on the couch.
- I hope Santa brings you something nice, but I guess if you have been bad you will probably get this from the North Pole:
- Happy Holidays to you and yours, and make sure you have yourself a Ludachristmas!!!
Oh those pick up lines are gold. You make me laugh. Have a great holiday!ReplyDelete
hahaha don't make me laugh so much, my head hurts hehe yea I'm still with sinus infection - guess I've been bad this year cuz that's what I get for Christmas...wait..the whole month of December, yea.ReplyDelete
I'm doin my best to get better because the boy and I are returnin to Hawaii for a 5 yr anniversary! I don't talk much about things/dates upcoming on the blog cuz I have a dirty stalker lol
I'll probably blog once more and then off to the islands for awhile..wooohoo
Heres to you and the tons of laughs and smiles you have given me over the year! I look forward to bloggin with ya in 2008 as well! Have a great holiday! :)
See you in 2008. Man, that sounds weird. Good holidays to you and Mrs. Shife.ReplyDelete
I like the one I found googling around ...ReplyDelete
If I gave a fuck, you'd be the one I'd give it to...
jeez, is Tina still sick with sinus infection?...dang..is she going for some sort of record?...
Hey shife have a great and safe holiday season for sure! I read that elf yourself thing is one of the biggest things of the holiday season.ReplyDelete
Don't forget your picks! Unless you want Duck to win
Redneck Greeting Card: "Happy Birthday Uncle Dad!!".ReplyDelete
Well sir, I hope you and the Mrs. have a great holiday. See you in '08!
ho ho ho, merry xmas.ReplyDelete
thanks for all the 2007 entertainment. i'm sure you'll say goodbye to the old year in style. if you see father time, say an ave there for me.
I'm using one of those lines you mentioned real soon, and it will go like this:ReplyDelete
"Honey, I don't say this to just any lady, but I'll be gull darned if your eyes ain't as blue as windsield fluid."
So fucking money.
Merry Christmas to you as well.ReplyDelete
And is wrong of me to hope you don't win the lottery so that I can look forward to many more great laughs?
Have a great holiday yourself, and I hope you have a restful yet fun time away from work.ReplyDelete
I need to see that new Batman trailer!
I should try some of those lines...my love life sucks right now.ReplyDelete
Merry Chritmas - Mr Shife -- Best wishes to you in the new year!ReplyDelete
Nice pick-up lines! Is that how you got the Mrs?!?! :DReplyDelete
And my thinking is, if you win the lottery, you'd have even MORE time to blog!!
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and Mrs. Shife! :)
I wanna see the new BATMAN TRAILER!?!?! Maybe I have to go see I am Legend to do so?ReplyDelete
Love the pick up lines LOL!ReplyDelete
Happy Christmas xx
Gotta agree with you on "I am Legend". That was a KickAss movie. Now I need to buy a copy of "Omega Man" to have on the shelf with it when it comes out on DVD.ReplyDelete
Boy Next Christmas you OWE me something BIG. It was hard to do that to Duck, but BSU did lose haha :)ReplyDelete