I heading back to Moscow this weekend to watch another University of Idaho football game so this post will be short since I am leaving tomorrow. Are you ready?
- If I was a stripper I think my stage name would be Epiphany.
- I would kill my parents if they named me Cliff and my last name was Hanger.
- Since there are no gay people in Iran it doesn't matter, but I would name a bar there that catered to the homesexual population "Gayatollahs."
- If I had a pseudonym it would be Bob Galliono.
- My safe word is cinnamon, but it also makes an excellent stripper name.
- Porn girl name -Nita S. Pankin
- Porn boy name - Oliver Klozof
- Best college football player name. You have to click the link because you would not believe me even if I told you.
- The best name for my office is the Black Hole of Suck or Circling the Drain.
- And for my last entry I think I will just go with a good name for a basset hound - Quincy.
Have a good weekend.
Give em hell this weekend Shife, hopefully you'll be able to keep up with Colt and the high powered offense the Bows have.ReplyDelete
What a funny name loved it!
Wow, poor Mr. Pusey. Circling the drain huh? Glad to hear things are going so well there... Good luck to Idaho this weekend!ReplyDelete
Quincy is a good name!! My siblings almost named my nephew Quincy...ReplyDelete
Holy crap. Lucious Pusey???ReplyDelete
His mom Nita S. Pankin.
Best name in football:
the next mrs myshkin will now be named epiphany.
cinnamon? wow, i thought for sure it would have been nutmeg, my spice of choice.ReplyDelete
have a great weekend Mr.Shife!
Well, from what I heard about those in the middle east..... there's a lot we really don't know. Men like men and keep women for reprodution only..... it's pretty scary.ReplyDelete
I bet that linebacker is one mean dude.ReplyDelete
Think I'd rather have the Pro-Football name of Ben Gay!ReplyDelete
Weighing in at 5'9" and 208 lbs, that's one, big, luscious pussy.ReplyDelete
Well, of course I had to click... Holey moley. He's a big fella so I guess he can be called whatever he likes.ReplyDelete
Went to the RCPM concert on Thursday by myself, but it was totally worth it. They are such a great band to see live!!ReplyDelete
haha I heard or saw that link before bout Lucious - funny chitReplyDelete
I saw Henry Rollins this weekend. You would like him. Funny, one of his stories was about Iran.
Have a great time :)
Wow that's a name alright! And cinnamon is a great spice:)ReplyDelete
I tagged you in my post today. If you are so inclined it is now your tunr to offer some "advice" to other bloggers.ReplyDelete
For several years I've been using the name: "Lester Oliver Klozof" online. Sometimes "Lester R. Klozof". I googled "klozof" and was surprised to find this article/blog.ReplyDelete