Here is another edition of randomness that has found a home in my brain and I am now unleashing into the wild.
- OK, I am about to go batshit insane if I see another teenage girl with her underwear hanging out of her ass. Spent some time at the mall recently and whale tails everywhere. New rule: If you see them, then either take a pair of scissors to them or give them a power wedgie.
- Another sign that I am getting older -- I floss and take my vitamins on a regular basis. My mom would be so proud.
- What do woman's cleavage, a large facial mole, a couple making out in the public, and the sun have in common? You should avoid staring at them.
- I love Ryan Reynolds as much as a man can love another man without being gay. I just saw Mr. Van Wilder's latest movie, "Just Friends." Even though the movie is not the greatest, he is the man. I loved him ever since I saw him in "Two Guys and a Girl" and I will not never ever stop loving him.
- If anyone enjoys war films check out Tae Guk Gi: The Brotherhood of War. It is awesome.
- March Madness is here. I would love to see my Tar Heels repeat but I just think they are too young. My pick is UConn -- write it down.
- Going to a wedding this weekend, and I believe I will be taking advantage of the complimentary adult beverages. I haven't tied one on in awhile and I am way overdue.
- This is so funny -- UFC, Ultimate Fighting Cats. And don't worry no cats were harmed.
- Only three words in standard English begin with the letters "dw". They are all common. Name two of them.
- It is impossible to lick your elbow.
Have a great weekend everybody.