Alright here is the final installment.
I hope you have enjoyed my thoughts and observations for the week.
- How's this for a way to start the day -- the toilet overflows all over the bathroom floor and you are plopping around in your own urine while you clean it up. That is so much better than a cup of coffee.
- Speaking of coffee, I do not drink the stuff.
- I think I might be manstrating or something. I have cried during a movie since last Friday. Friday it was "Swimming Upstream," Saturday it was "House of D," Sunday it was "The Power of One," Monday it was "Eight Below," and Tuesday it was "Independence Day." Yes that Independence Day with Will Smith. So I knew something was whack when the tears were trying to flow for that film.
I have made it through today not being a sissy so maybe my time of the month is over.
- Hey Stinky McNutsack on the ellipitical machine, have you heard of deodorant? I am having issues with people at my gym this week. But how can you not tell that you smell like ass? Come on people use some soap in that shower.
- Random Chuck Norris fact: The leading causes of death in the United States are 1) Heart Disease, 2) Chuck Norris, 3) Cancer.
- A new Guns 'N' Roses album? It might be happening. And can you believe Axl Rose is 44. Holy crap.
- Chicken Dance anyone.
- And this was first brought to my attention by Max Powers and I just received word from another dude. It looks like men want their own version of Valentine's Day.
Have yourself a merry little day, and please remember to tip your wait staff.