- Blur masks for Halloween or for that special day when you decide to become a felon and commit armed robbery. You know how they blur out people’s faces on TV to protect them; well I always thought a mask of this would make a great costume. You could even have blur masks for your private parts to complete the look.
- You're welcome cards. Wouldn’t it be nice to send someone a You're Welcome card after they send you a Thank You card?
- Change the lyrics and title of Elton John’s “Tiny Dancer” to “Tony Danza.”
- Personal or single ads on coasters at bars.
- A robot that eats stupid people.
- When you enter a building your very own theme music plays.
- Man candles. The candles smell like man’s favorite things like bachelor parties, monster truck shows, garages, tailgate parties, football games, etc.
Tuesday, February 28, 2006
Every now and then I get hit with an idea from the epiphany fairy that, in my opinion, appears to be solid gold. But that is where it stops; I am just an idea guy. I have never had the motivation to try and turn one of these thoughts into a reality but maybe someday. Anyway here are four of my latest, and I have included some of my previous ones since most of you weren’t reading this blog when they were hatched.