- I gave my blog an extreme makeover and I have had only one complaint so I guess it is OK.
- DucatiMike was one of my first blogging buddies, but he has been missing in action for almost a month. Please come back Mike, please.
- Google added a cool new tool that lets you search all blogs with certain keywords.
- I have been sent several e-mails today inquiring if I want to safely and permanently increase my penis size. Should I be worried?
- Barry Bonds is back. I don't care and memo to ESPN, I don't need to be updated on his every at-bat.
- Even the slowest boat gets across the river.
- I am glad Bush has taken responsibility for the Katrina disaster. Now fix it. All these politicians need to quit pointing fingers and playing the blame game. I have an idea, be a revolutionary and proactive leader by just fixing the problems and then point out all the problems after the fact. I read somewhere that this is the Japanese philosophy. They fix the problem first, then figure out who to blame later. What a novel concept.
- May all of your ups and downs be between the sheets.
- Entrepreneurial idea: Man candles. Candles that smell like strip clubs, strippers, monster truck shows, garages, football games, keggers, etc.
- Invention idea: Something that unblurs the blurs on TV. You know on a show like "Cops" where they blur out people's faces or nudity, well someone should invent a device where you can unblur that stuff.
- Another invention idea: A telephone that comes equipped with a breathalyzer. If you blow over a 1.5, it won't work. It will save you from embarrassment and regret when you try to make those love calls at 3 in the morning to your junior high sweetheart because you are drunk, horny and lonely.
- Great line to use on a buddy who thinks he is God's gift to everything -- I recognize that shirt from the I'm not having any sex catalog.
Ron Burgundy: You are a smelly pirate hooker!
Veronica Corningstone: You look like a blueberry!
Ron Burgundy: Why don't you go back to your home on Whore Island!
Veronica Corningstone: Well you... have bad hair!