As summer starts to wind down, the proprietors in my brain have decided they need some space on the shelves for the fall collection. So I am unloading everything I can think of today to make some room. Enjoy.
- College football starts in one week.
- I have my fantasy football draft Saturday.
- I would like to officially call toilet seat covers "ass sombreros" or "ass hats."
- Running is overrated but it sure is better than being fat.
- As my alloted TV watching time is of the essence, I going to only try out two new shows this fall and they are both on Fox, "Prison Break" and "Reunion."
- I am really digging this new beer by Lagunitas.
- You know how soliders paint targets with lasers so planes can drop bombs with pinpoint accuracy? Well somebody called in an air strike on my forehead last night because I woke up with a frikin' crater today baby.
- F/X picks up "Rescue Me" for a third season. Very nice.
- I'm pretty stoked about the third season of "Nip/Tuck."
- My wife and I will be taking a trip to Mexico in October to see Roger Clyne and The Peacemakers and to celebrate our first year of marriage. Yeah Shifleys.
- Do you want to put yourself in a bad mood? Drop a piece of furniture on the hood of your 2004 car. That should do it, I know it sent my blood pressure threw the roof.
- Boycott Blockbuster and use Netflix.
- Cable is for pussies. Get satellite.
- You know the decals they put on football helmets if you make a good play? For example, Florida State players get those little tomahawks that they put all over their helmets. Well if I had to pick some pride decals for Quincy, my beloved basset hound, they would be sheep because that little round mound of hound has lulled my wife and I to sleep so many times. We call him the shut-eye master.
- My wife and I are also planning to go to New Zealand in the fall of 2006. It is either going to be our last selfish act and we are going to start a family or we are going to hang out with my wang out.
- Madden '06 is pretty effin' cool but I have yet to master the QB vision thing yet.
- I wish I could go to the Corner Club in Moscow, ID for a tub. The best bar ever.
- Our fearless leader, George W., visited our state yesterday. Just remember the first casualty of war is the truth.
- Great Halloween outfit idea -- Fallopian Swim Team Captain. Wear a white shirt, white shorts, white swim cap and goggles.
- Cross Canadian Ragweed is playing at a club in Boise for Halloween. That is not a bad way to spend the evening. I think I am going out as Fat Elvis again.
- Always feed the kitty.
- Classic line from "Chappelle's Show": Beat your dick like it owes you money.
I get nothing for this. Come on this has to inspire somebody to want to comment.ReplyDelete
I just woke up, you gotta give me a minute or two. First off, I'm jealous beyond all belief you're see Roger and the guys in Mexico; but I know you'll have a great time. Second, I agree, "ass hats" it is. And third, how would the kitty ever let you forget to feed it, at least with mine.ReplyDelete
I wonder when Chappelle is going back on the air.ReplyDelete
hey, it's no fair ! you don't get any blog spam. you want me to send them your way ?ReplyDelete
seriously, glad college football is almost here. always wondered what exactly an fsu player had to do to get a tomahawk ? do they ever take them away ? if say, a wr makes a spectacular pass early in the game, but drops the game winning pass, do they still say "here's your tomahawk"