Thought of the day
I have had a few observations since we last talked:
- I like watching college basketball but this season I am watching way more games that are played by the women. You can call this the Caitlin Clark effect. She's pretty awesome by the way.
- It is not easy being a Buffalo Bills fan.
- Every day around 10 pm I am shocked to learn it's only 6:24 pm. For the love of fat bassets, I need some sunshine to recharge my solar batteries.
- Have you watched "Saltburn"? I can't say too much because it will spoil things but if you are easily grossed-out or offended then I would pass because this movie does that more than a few times. Twisted, cringy, and weird. A lot of folks are pretty divided on it but it just left me not wanting to take a bath any time soon. It's available to stream for free if you have Amazon Prime.
- I remember when snap, crackle and pop were the noises my cereal made and not my body when I get up in the morning.
Thank you for swinging by and saying hello.
Talk to you soon.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.