- Are you familiar with the term "douche canoe"?
I recently heard it again and forgot how much I like the way it sounds.
- Do you have a favorite comedian? I don't know if I do anymore.
There are quite a few I like a lot but I don't have one where I would drive nearly 5 hours to watch them perform. The reason I am specific with the time traveled is because Salt Lake City gets a lot of bigger comedians to come their way and I have gone there before to see a favorite.
- In case you were wondering, I had a wonderful Father's Day. I went to the movies with Kyle and saw "The Flash" and then I watched "Are you there God? It's Me, Margaret" with Hayden and Mrs. Shife. I grilled some pizzas on the smoker for dinner, we had Jello pie for dessert and then we went down to the river with the dogs for a walk. Not too shabby of a way to spend my day.
- Two observations from the first photo. Kyle is just about taller than me and check out Hayden's footwear. After about two years of asking, she finally got some Crocs. She's very happy about them.
- And, I don't know who needs to hear this, but some days it feels like there isn't enough kindness or grace out there so I just want you to know to hang in there because there are people that do care.
Well, that is enough from me today. Hope all is well and I will talk to you tomorrow.
I will persevere.
I will keep moving forward.
I will be the stream.